Therapy & Rehabilitation Jobs
Browse high-paying Therapy & Rehabilitation jobs nationwide
Browse therapy and rehabilitation jobs at schools across the country. Search jobs for SLPs, SLPAs, OTs, physical therapists and take your therapy and rehabilitation career to the next level.
With Aya you get:
- Higher compensation - we negotiate on your behalf.
- Work-life balance - contracts are up to 40 hours per week, with workdays ending mid-late afternoon and weekends off!
- An employee advocate - our team ensures you have the support needed to be successful in your role.
- Options post contract - extend, convert to a permanent employee or find a new job.
- Paid sick time. Aya provides paid sick leave in accordance with all applicable state, federal, and local laws. Aya's general sick leave policy is that employees accrue one hour of paid sick leave for every 30 hours worked. However, to the extent any provisions of the statement above conflict with any applicable paid sick leave laws, the applicable paid sick leave laws are controlling.
- If applicable, you get benefits such as:
- Paid company housing (pets are welcome to tag along) or a generous housing stipend.
- Premium medical, dental, vision and life insurance beginning day one of your assignment.
- If qualified, continued insurance coverage over the summer.
- A generous 401k match.
- Licensure, relocation and other reimbursements, when applicable.
- Pay listed above includes taxable wages and tax-free expense reimbursements.