Unmatched flexibility, benefits and pay
Whether you want a school-based job close to home or across the country, we’ll get you there. Your Aya team will streamline the process and provide best-in-class support every step of the way.Sign up
How it works
We make it easy for clinicians and educators to make an impact on students in need. Plus, you'll have access to the opportunities, resources, technology and support you need to grow your career.
Register now and upload a current resume
Search jobs, view pay packages and review school information
Click “I’m Interested” to alert a recruiter
Log in or register today to make your career dreams a reality
Start your application by entering your email now.
Log in with Aya
Looks like you already have an account with Aya. Log in and access pay and facility information.Log in
With Aya you get:
- Higher compensation - we negotiate on your behalf.
- Work-life balance - contracts are up to 40 hours per week, with workdays ending mid-late afternoon and weekends off!
- An employee advocate - our team ensures you have the support needed to be successful in your role.
- Options post contract - extend, convert to a permanent employee or find a new job.
- Paid sick time. Aya provides paid sick leave in accordance with all applicable state, federal, and local laws. Aya's general sick leave policy is that employees accrue one hour of paid sick leave for every 30 hours worked. However, to the extent any provisions of the statement above conflict with any applicable paid sick leave laws, the applicable paid sick leave laws are controlling.
- If applicable, you get benefits such as:
- Paid company housing (pets are welcome to tag along) or a generous housing stipend.
- Premium medical, dental, vision and life insurance beginning day one of your assignment.
- If qualified, continued insurance coverage over the summer.
- A generous 401k match.
- Licensure, relocation and other reimbursements, when applicable.
- Pay listed above includes taxable wages and tax-free expense reimbursements.
“I highly recommend Aya. The hiring team was very communicative and kept me informed throughout the entire process. They were also very accommodating when it came to scheduling interviews. They really took the time to get to know me and my qualifications, then matched me with the exact placement to meet my criteria.”